Monday, November 10, 2014

Welcome

This is my first time blogging. So, this is an awesome new experience for me! I'm excited to express myself on a public forum and really put myself out there for potential scrutiny. I really don't care if I have a lot of (or any for that matter) followers as I have created this blog for the sole purpose of expression, expression of not only my human self but, an opening to channels of greater Awareness. Writing has always been a creative outlet for me (along with music). So, I'm excited to get this thing going. I was inspired to create this blog after a friend recently recommended to do so. Here I am! This blog will be an open, honest, creative outlet of my own experience and a chance for me to open up more and more to a grander, more inclusive perspective of Awareness. A chance for me to really openly see all aspects of myself via my direct experience as I open up more and more to life.

So, much more to come. But, it's late now and I'm exhausted.

Much love to all

-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Night Somatic Journey

This ache, this yearning. This familiar pain right here in the middle of my abdomen. It burns across my chest and it feels like my chest is ...