Friday, December 5, 2014

The limitations of beliefs

I AM....whatever I perceive myself to BE. There is no objective truth as to what I AM or what I AM NOT. Physical reality is a co-creation of subjective experiences.

I limit MYself by what I merely believe MYself to be. If I believe MYself to merely be a human being in a competition filled world, then I will BE just that. I will only find validation in what I AM from the needing of finding love and approval from others.

But, when I allow my experience to BE, when I embrace all that IS, in sickness and in health, when I allow my fears to be there and love them fully, when I allow other perspectives outside of MY own, I open MYself up to a greater perspective of Love and I AM less limited. I AM only Love itself. I don't need another to love me to validate who and what I AM. I already AM Love itself!

 I AM that I AM. I AM Being and I AM Derek. I AM Being being Derek. There is no separation between I AM and Derek.

What you believe yourself to be via concepts, definitions and labels, will ultimately be what you BE. The less definitions and labels you apply to the I AM, the less limited you will be and the more Love you will be.

All perspectives including the more limited and the less limited are equally valid to the Greater perspective of totality.

This is non-duality. This is Love.

Some insight that came through today.

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Night Somatic Journey

This ache, this yearning. This familiar pain right here in the middle of my abdomen. It burns across my chest and it feels like my chest is ...