Saturday, December 6, 2014

Exploring the Astral Realms....almost

I've decided to start 'The Presence Process' by Michael Brown. I started it in July/August, but never got far because I couldn't sit still in the way that he advised in his book. So, I've decided to customize my own version of his program to go through the emotional body, especially after seeing the other day, that I need to work through some stuff emotionally. It will be an intensive process of delving into emotions, but the only way Home is through. I'm very excited, yet a little scared.

In discussing with a friend about out of body experiences and lucid dreaming, I wanted to share my recent experience in the 'almost Astral realms'. Let me point out that awakening has nothing to do with mystical experiences, it has everything to do with seeing who and what you are beyond concepts and definitions. Seeing the underlying Being for every and any experience. 

With that aside, I've had a number of strange experiences of late of the same nature. I've had some sleeping problems for a long time now. Recently, early in the morning about 5-6 AM, I've woken up and had a tough time falling back asleep. When I start to fall back asleep, my body is gripped by sleep paralysis. As a kid, I used to have nightmarish experiences with sleep paralysis and as a result, I had terrible fear. However, this experience was nothing like that. There was no fear at all. Actually, it was intensely peaceful beyond words. The most prominent feature of this experience was the buzzing feeling all around my head and throughout my body. Intense, intense buzzing like a vibration beyond words. A couple of months ago, this happened and I had a dream that followed where I was flying and in the dream, I knew I was flying and I knew that I could fly on instinct. On waking, I had the same exact feeling that I knew that I could fly. There was absolutely no question what-so-ever, that I could fly simply by manifesting the experience with thought. But, of course that did not happen. 

So, a week ago, this happened again, without the dream part and I stayed with the buzzing feeling and I absolutely knew in that instant, that I could leave my body when I wanted to. It was a knowing beyond words. It's weird how this thought came to me about leaving my body without any prior experience. I felt so close, but fear came over me, and the vibration stopped and the paralysis stopped. 

After doing a bit of research, it seems that I'm clearly in the early stages of lucid dreaming and the early stages of going out of body. What is actually needed to leave the body and actually explore the astral realms, is to allow the vibration to continue and not resist it. I've been resisting it and as a result, the energy cannot flow as properly and I can't go any further than the early vibration stages. The vibration itself is energy. Going out of body is not overly important to me, but I think it would be a really cool thing to explore the astral realms, and meet some Beings from other dimensions. I've been a big fan of Tom Campbell and his work "My Big ToE (Theory of everything) and Bob Monroe's work with exploring the astral realms. 

So, I will you keep my readers posted on my emotional progress through the presence process along with any new updates on potential astral trips. 

Much love for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Night Somatic Journey

This ache, this yearning. This familiar pain right here in the middle of my abdomen. It burns across my chest and it feels like my chest is ...