Thursday, January 29, 2015

Gratitude

Just parted ways with my girlfriend this week. I am a little sad still as I reminisce about the experience as it seemed to fly by so quickly, but incredibly grateful for the opportunity to partake in a human romantic relationship and feeling incredibly fulfilled for the time spent with another. It was only 5 and a half months, but it's about quality, rather than quantity. I've been thinking recently that relationships don't necessarily need to last for any particular length of time, until two people feel they no longer align with each other, whether that is a week or a lifetime. For me, the important thing to take out of this, is my own feelings right now and to make sure not to suppress them. It's an incredible experience.

 I don't feel that I want to pursue another relationship just yet as I would like to take some time to take in what I just experienced and savor it and grow. However, I love myself and give myself a lot credit for embarking down a path that I previously was very uncomfortable and the result was that it was incredibly rewarding. I was able to see some loving aspects of myself and also some fearful aspects of myself. Both were illuminated within the relationship. But, I realize that I have emotional energy work to still do and will continue to open myself up to life in different capacities, as I have in the relationship area and continue to explore further.

On a side note, I had an out of body experience (OBE)  a couple of nights ago and I flew. It was pretty wild. Last night, almost happened again. I flew to my bathroom. My goodness, it was surreal. However, I tried to put my foot down, and I felt myself thud back into my bed. The buzzing feeling that led up to it, that encompassed my entire body from head to toe was energy flowing through my body. Lucid dreams and OBE's are absolutely incredible.

Anyway, feeling incredible love right now for this human experience and the gratitude I feel for the ups and downs that come along with it, that could only be experienced while here in these incredible physical bodies.

Much love to all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Night Somatic Journey

This ache, this yearning. This familiar pain right here in the middle of my abdomen. It burns across my chest and it feels like my chest is ...