Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lucid Dreaming

I'd like to share my experience with lucid dreaming and how close I am to having an actual OBE.

I haven't been sleeping great of late. I've been lucid dreaming a lot more so over the past 6-7 months. Early morning hours (usually 4-5AM), when I'm between awake and sleep states, sleep paralysis grips my body. Mind you, I've had night terrors since I was a little kid. When you have sleep paralysis, there is actual REAL fear that there is something/someone in the room with you because it's all so incredible REAL. So, when my body is gripped by this paralysis as I'm half asleep, it's horrifying, but then, there is an intense buzzing occurring in my ear. I know at this point, that I'm on the verge of having an OBE. I'm so excited that I'm subconsciously saying "I'm finally going to leave my body!".

The other night this happened to me....again. I went deeper and deeper with the buzzing and finally, I was flying. However, my physical body was asleep on my bed in my apartment, yet I was flying in my parents apartment in their bedroom and I knew so damn well what I was doing, that my intent was strictly on making myself fly and I did just that. While flying, there's no description possible to explain how free I am. I'm flying! I'm flying! That's all I can think about at the time. I fly from room to room. But, I never left my body this time. It was just a lucid dream, which is the stage prior to actually leaving your body. When you wake up and realize that you were dreaming.....it feels really weird. I've had these experience since I was a kid and never realized that I've been lucid dreaming for years now. Not often, but every once in a while.

I've decided that I want to devote some practice to learning how to leave my body at will. I'm studying by learning about techniques used by some of the teachers at the Monroe Institute.

I've posted about this stuff before, but the more and more I experience it, the more I realize how close I am to actually exploring the astral realms. Remember, that other dimensions are only closed off to us, if we don't allow that area to be explored. I believe fear is preventing me from relaxing enough to take it from a lucid dream to the next stage of leaving my body outside of that one OBE that I had recently.

I will post my experiences here as new developments occur.

Much Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday Night Somatic Journey

This ache, this yearning. This familiar pain right here in the middle of my abdomen. It burns across my chest and it feels like my chest is ...